The Smart Start Package
This package will prepare your business for social media marketing and help you take that first step.
- A basic Keyword List. Keywords are essential if your customers or clients are going to find you online. It’s critical that we use the same words they use when they search online for your product or service. We don’t just guess your customer’s vocabulary when we create your Keyword List, we utilize a variety of tools to research the optimal words for your business.
- Your listing on Google Places (formerly Google Local). Whether your business is based online or off, Google Places helps your customers find you. We create your listing or optimize your exisiting one. And Google Places offers much more than just a listing so we’ll help you take advantage of all its features!
- Google Alerts. We set up Google Alerts to monitor what people are saying about you, your business and your industry. These Alerts can also tell you what your competitors are doing. Don’t think anyone is talking about your business? We think you’ll be surprised!
- A Website Evaluation (if you have one). Social media will send potential customers to your site. We want to be sure there are no obstacles to converting them into leads or buyers.
- Set up a Blog or Basic Facebook Fan Page. We’ll set up either a blog (on WordPress or Blogger) or basic Facebook Fan page for your business and get you started on the right foot by showing you how to post/update and use the site.
Now that you’re up and running, if you decide that you’d like someone to write your blog posts for you or update your Facebook Fan Page, you’ll want to check out our ‘Do It For Me’ package.